Returns & Refund
You have the right to return your order in 14 days of receipt, by following our returns’ process. Grabells points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of Grabells to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been affected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
Please read carefully the most frequent questions about the refund conditions and their answers.
- In what condition does a product have to be returned in order to be qualified? ("qualified" links for goods whose condition meets the Grabells requirements)?
We want to ask you, our customers, to review your order carefully before placing it for a return, and if you notice an error after the order was placed, do not hesitate to contact us right away!
If the item you have received is incorrect, damaged or defective (! OBLIGATION - photographic evidence will be required! ), we will be happy to replace it. Likewise, if some mistake is made with your order, then let us know about it.
We require you return the product in the original packaging, unopened, and with ALL TAGS by the manufacturer andGrabells. Please, include your invoice in the box.
- Is there anything I cannot return?
Lingerie, Underwear, Hosiery, Swimwear Health and Beauty Products – Make up, Weight loss lingerie, Food, Nutrition products, Sports Supplements are NON-RETURNABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE due to hygiene or safety reasons.
- How long do I have to place a request for return?
Grabells has a 14 day return policy on all purchased items. Please contact us within these 2 weeks’ time period so we can help you get your return processed. Returns outside of this period will be considered unqualified.
- Do I pay return postage?
In most cases, it’s customer’s responsibility to incur the cost of returns. Please review your order carefully before placing it for a return, and if you notice an error after the order was placed, do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible! Grabells undertakes to examine each problem case and after clarifying the situation and conclude the problem comes from a gap in Grabells policy to completely cover return costs. However, if the mistake comes from the customer as you chose the wrong size, color, quantity, etc. or just changed your mind about the product, then you will be held responsible for return shipping and payments. Please note that you will be required to submit a proof of the postage.
- When do I get my refund?
You will be fully refunded several days (2-3days) after the receipt of the product back in Grabells warehouse and its identification as qualified for a return. Keep in mind that if you have received a part shipment of your order, you will be refunded until the full order has been received.
- What if I have questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us! Our team is constantly ready to answer any questions and we are always here to help! If you have any questions about Grabells products, orders, shipping before or after you purchase, do not bother to use Grabells contact form!
- I have a return now. Where do I send it?
Please return your order, very well packed in the above stated condition, to:
Grabells, 71a Claremont Avenue, New Malden, KT3 6QW
*Please note that customized items are non-returnable unless they are faulty.*
KEEP IN MIND:
• If the customer wishes to return their order to the provided address, but somehow fails to do so, Grabells shall not be held responsible for any delays to refunds or postage issues.
• If the customer uses insufficient postage to return their item back to Grabells warehouse, Grabells reserves its right to charge the customer and deduct the return costs from the refund in order to cover the shipment and administration charges. Using Collect+ a also requires certain charges that will be deducted from the customer’s refund to cover the cost of Collect+ service.
• If a third party chosen by the customer fails to deliver the item back to our warehouse or loses the return parcel, it is the customer′s responsibility to contact and claim compensation from the courier directly. Grabells shall not be held responsible for any lost return parcels.
• Your order is in your responsibility until it reaches Grabells warehouse, so be sure it’s packed up very well and can’t get damaged on the way!
• Grabells cannot be held responsible for any mistake returns.