At Grabells, your privacy and security are top priority for us and that’s why we want to give you details on how we use and process any of your personal information.
We want to assure you that all of your personal information will only be used by IFG Corporation Ltd trading as Grabells Address: East Kent International Terminal, Hernehill, Faversham, Kent, ME13 9EN Company No. 8658653 VAT No. GB190 7484 82 and carefully selected third party partners in order to ensure our services are of maximum benefit to you as a valuable customer of ours that concern your account, orders, payments, delivery and interests.
As a fast growing organization we promise you that any details we collect about you will be used under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other relevant laws that will be summarized and explained to you in next lines.
The personal information we collect about you will be used for:
- To contact and communicate with you about orders, goods and any case connected with Grabells services.
- To process your orders, for refunds and payments;
- It is very possible to some of the most needed personal information about you to be passed to a third party in order to supply or deliver your purchase from Grabells website.
What we may collect as personal information?
- Your Name, Surname, Telephone, Address, Postcode, Name of Your Work Company, Email, etc ;
- Any contact information we need in order to process and deliver your order to you that may include exact address of living, postcode, phone number and email address;
- Customer surveys and other information about your preferences and interests in selling/shopping, partnership, offers and discounts, etc. ;
- What we may retain for a reasonable period of time?
*The details about you after you have completed your order and made the transaction in order to accomplish any contractual arrangements such as refunds, guarantees, etc.
*Information about your pay cards in order to process payments and adequately prevent any fake transactions (it is possible to pass some of your details to a third party to carry out the above functions).
- Your personal information is important in order to keep your profile updated and maintain your account with us.
- If you contact us for any reason we may keep a file of the correspondence and personal details for future engagements;
- To send newsletters, offers and merchandise in order to justify your customer’s shopping interests and preferences.
- To enter you in any website competition, game, giveaway and promotion that is global for Grabells website and all of its customers.
- In the name of Grabells’ website progress and improvement in appearance which will lead to better and refined service.
- Comply with Grabells legal obligations and requirements;
If you sign up for our newsletter, we commit to keep you well informed for new offers, new arrivals, promotions, giveaways, etc that will be only in a complete interest to you and your shopping desires. On the other hand, if you do not like to receive any commercial materials, promotional codes and latest information about our goods and Grabells, you can unsubscribe by changing your account preferences, use the unsubscribing links at the bottom of every Grabells newsletter or just contact us in writing with your two names and case (we will appreciate it a lot if you mention a specific reason for your wish to unsubscribe).
If you have any questions, requests, comments or anything you would like to share with us, please feel welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.